Renew Car Licence At Pick n Pay – Car disk licence renewal can be a nightmare to many South Africans who do not have time to stand in long lines waiting for their turn. Pick n Pay vehicle licence service makes it much easier and quicker to renew your car licence.
The process is hassle free and can be completed online. This means you now can renew your vehicle licence at the comfort of your home.
Here is why this option is chosen by many motorists in South Africa:
- You are able to pay for your renewal at Pick n Pay Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- You get your car licence disk in just 10 business days
- You can renew your car disk licence anywhere in South Africa
- You are also able to pay for your outstanding fines using this Pick n Pay option
How To Renew Car Licence At Pick n Pay?
There are only 3 easy steps that you just need to follow
Step1: register using your mobile number at Pick n Pay store. Alternatively visit online car licence renewal page to register
Step 2: Create and setup up your profile and payment method
Step 3: Pay at a Pick n Pay store and provide your 10 digits cellphone number
Documents Needed When Renewing Car Disk
Here is the list of documents that you need to provide to renew your car disck:
- An image of your drivers licence car
- Existing car licence disk copy
- Your proof of residence
Car Licence Renewal Payment
Once the renewal cost has been updated, you can then select Renew this Licence to set up a payment for your vehicle licence renewal and select to make payment in a Pick n Pay store. Note: You will not be able to set up a payment on the portal or make payment in-store until the renewal cost has updated on the portal. Your vehicle licence disc renewal payment will include the following, which is automatically added to your payment amount:
- The amount for the licence renewal
- A licence disc renewal admin fee of R250 (including VAT)
- A delivery fee of R99.99 (including VAT)
If there are any outstanding fines that are blocking your renewal, you will have the option to select these fines in the Fines section on the portal to include in your payment. If you do not settle these fines, your disc cannot be renewed. The payment amount provided on the portal will be linked to your mobile number, which you can provide as a reference when making payment in-store.