ABOUT STANDARD BANK VIRTUAL CARD
A Standard Bank virtual card is a digital card in the sense that there is no physical card but you create it on your Standard Bank Mobile APP. The aim of having a virtual card is to protect your information when you perform online transactions. This card also protects your from fraudulant activities because you only move funds when you need to transact online.
In a nutshell this card acts as a pre-paid card to help you perform safer online payments.
How To Create A Virtual Card On Standard Bank APP?
Below are steps that you need to follow on your APP to create your virtual card:
- Sign into your Standard Bank App using your compbination of your username and password
- At the bottom of your screen there is a Manage button, tap on it
- Tap on cards and then tap on the Virtual cards icon appearing
- Tap on add card situated at the top of the screen
- Then top up your Standard Bank Virtual card with whatever amount you need to perform your online transaction or payment
Benefits of Standard Bank Virtual Card
The card is user friendly
The virtual card is safe and secure because you can manage it anytime and anywhere
The card can be personalized by the user
The card can be created instantly at the comfort of your home.
You can set your own limit and adjust it according to your needs
Why Is My Virtual Card Being Decline?
There is a number of reasons why your virtual card can be declined when you are trying to perform a transaction. It can be because of the amount on the card. The Standard Bank Virtual card can also decline because you might have provided umatching details online.
It can also be because you have not activated it.