FNB temporal loan is almost like the payday loans in that they are offered to you and you have to pay back when the next pay comes into your bank account. They are made available to FNB customers who have an active FNB Cheque account or Easy account. The age restriction attached to FNB temporal loans is 18 years of age.
Only South Africa citizens qualify for this type of FNB loan. The bank conducts it own affordibility and credit scoring using the data they have linked to your account activities to determine whether you qualify or not.
How To Apply For FNB Temporal Loan?
Because the FNB temporal loans is only available to people banking with FNB, the following steps are performed on the FNB online banking.
- The first step is to login into Online Bank using your credentials
- Choose the My Bank Accounts tab.
- Choose the relevant Cheque or Smart account.
- Choose the Take Up A Temporary Loan button.
- Choose the Yes button to continue.
- Read and accept the product terms and conditions by checking the tick box, then click select Start Application.
- Select the account to which you want your Temporary Loan amount transferred to from the dropdown menu and click Submit.
- Choose the option to accept the offer and click Submit to continue.
- Check that your details are correct and click the Confirm button.
- Check the box to confirm that you have downloaded or printed the ‘Contract’ and click Continue.
- A results screen will display the result of your application. Select the Finish button to complete your application.
FNB Temporal Loan Advantages
One of the advantages of the FNB Temporal loan is that there are no documents needed in order to get approved. The loan gets offered to you by the bank looking at your credit scoring and history. You can reject the offer by the bank if you feel that you do not need the loan at that point in time.
How Long Do You Have To Pay Back The FNB Temporal Loan?
When you take this loan from FNB as their customer, you will have a period of 30 days to pay the money back. It will be deducted from your account together with all charges incurred from the exercise of borrowing. Should you not have funds on your account and the loan is not paid back, the bank will not make another offer available until it is fully repaid.