SASSA beneficiaries who find themselves wanting to perform a withdrawal but do not have a card can get their cash. The SASSA cardless cash withdrawal allows people who are recipients to perform a withdraw at the ATM without a card.
How To Perform SASSA Cardless Cash Withdrawal At The ATM?
In order to perform the SASSA cardless cash withdrawal, here is what you need to do:
1. Dial *120*3210# from any cellphone phone.
2. Choose the option for “Withdrawal without card.”
3. Enter your ID number and the amount you wish to withdraw.
4. You will receive a voucher number and a PIN code on your mobile phone.
5. Go to any participating retailer, such as Shoprite or Pick n Pay, and provide them with your voucher number and PIN code.
6. Approach a retailer that will then give you your cash.
The SASSA cardless cash withdrawal may attract some charges and these fees can vary depending on the retailer. Make sure that you keep your voucher number and PIN code safe and secure, as they can be used to withdraw your cash by anyone who has access to them.