How to Claim Car and Vehicle Insurance

Car and vehicle insurance claim is a very simple and straight forward process. To raise a claim after being involved in a car accident you need to do the following:

  • Copy of your divers license
  • Car registration certificate
  • Police report of the accident (affidavit)

You might all need to submit a letter from the munitipality licensing department. The municipality where the accident to place.

List of Car and Vehicle Insurance Companies

  • Miway Insurance
  • Outsurance
  • Old Mutual Insurance
  • Discovery Insurance
  • Santam Insurance
  • Budget Insurance
  • Auto & General Insurance
  • Hollard Insurance
  • Momentum Insurance
  • Bidvest Insurance
If you want one of our credit providers to contact you for a car insurance application click on apply now and submit your details and our listed providers will be in-touch soon APPLY NOW